Terms and conditions for classes:
- Class fees are non refundable as of 14 days prior to the first class session except under the following conditions:
- You have the right to our due diligence in delivering effective learning to you. If you are not satisfied, and it is before the end of the first class session, you may request and will receive a refund in full and cancellation of your registration. You must attend the first class session to qualify for a refund.
- Unless otherwise stated you must be 18 years of age to attend our classes
- We reserve the right to cancel any class and issue a full refund to all enrolled students at any time.
- All students are required to sign a waiver of liability to attend our classes
- IsGood Woodworks reserves the right to evict and bar any student from any class in the event that said student fails to use the equipment safely, obstructs the learning of other students, or causes excessive conflict with the other class members. In the event of such an eviction, the student will forfeit their class fee.